Please join us for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV (Navision) Training Webinar. Highly experienced and knowledgeable functional consultants from A. B. Computer Systems will train you on how to best utilize your software. This webinar will help you and your organization realize many benefits such as increased productivity, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. All you need is a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (a cup of coffee or tea is optional).
- Topic: Accounts Receivable – Customer card, Credit management, Sales journal, Cash receipt journal, Invoices, Credit memos, Recurring journals, Reminders, Finance charges, Important inquiries and reports.
- Date: Tuesday, 9/7/21.
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Please submit one form per attendee and register at least one week in advance.
- Customers who are enrolled in our ‘Annual Unlimited Support Plan’ can attend three Training Webinars per quarter at no cost (maximum of two connected computers per customer).
- Customers who are enrolled in any one of our pre-paid support plans can participate in two free Training Webinars per quarter (one connected computer per customer).
- Standard Cost: $150 per Webinar per attendee.
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software will be used for all training webinars (Previously called Dynamics NAV / Navision).
- Maximum of twelve attendees per Webinar. If we have more than twelve registered attendees, we will try to schedule a second webinar approximately three weeks after the current one.
- All fields are mandatory in the registration form below.
- An E-mail invitation will be sent to you two days before the webinar.
- On-site training classes are also available.
Upcoming 2021 Training Webinars:
- September 9: General Ledger, Dimensions and Budgets, Consolidation & Multi-Currency.
- September 14: Customer Relationship Management.
- September 15: Manufacturing.
- September 16: Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- September 20: Installation, Backup, Security and Inter-company transactions.
- September 21: Sales Order Processing.
- September 22: Purchase Order Processing.
- September 23: Accounts Payable.
- September 27: Power BI.
- September 28: Demand Forecasting & Inventory Planning.
- September 29: Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
Accounts Receivable Webinar Topic: Accounts Receivable
Date: Tuesday, 9/7/21
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Modules Dynamics 365 Testimonials Dynamics NAV Webinar Newsletter Power BI Videos Training Videos
197 NJ-18 S
South Wing, Suite 3000
East Brunswick, NJ
250 Pehle Ave.
Saddle Brook, NJ
200 Broadhollow Road
Suite 207 (Route 110)
Melville, NY 11747
Five Penn Plaza
300 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
5323 Millenia Lakes
Blvd., Suite 300,
Orlando, FL 32839